Digitally "Savvy" Women Pharma Pioneers

Over the years I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with many very smart, talented, and interesting people in the pharmaceutical industry. I have been especially honored to meet and document the work of drug industry digital "pioneers" who have lead the way in the use of social media, digital, and/or mobile for marketing, research, patient support, or corporate communications purposes.

A segment that has not received enough attention from me and others is pharma women pioneers, digital or otherwise. To rectify that, I have put together a personal list of "Digitally Savvy Women Pharma Pioneers."


Do you know someone who should be included in this list? Tell me about her HERE. Meanwhile, praise for this recognition has been pouring in...

Read more »
Digitally "Savvy" Women Pharma Pioneers Digitally "Savvy" Women Pharma Pioneers Reviewed by admin on January 19, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.